Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Contest Announcement

The release of Delicious and Suspicious is getting really close, y’all. Close enough for me to run a contest. :) First of all, if you’d like to get acquainted with my protagonist, Lulu Taylor, please pop over for a visit with her at the Killer Characters blog.

And now, the contest.

What: To kick off the July 6 release of the first of the Memphis BBQ books, Delicious and Suspicious, I'm holding a contest.

When: The contest will run from Saturday, June 11th through Monday, July 5th.

The Prize: The winner; announced on the blog Monday, July 5th; will receive a $25 bookstore gift card, a signed copy of Delicious and Suspicious, and a Delicious and Suspicious tote bag.

How: Send an email to Elizabeth at mwimcontest@gmail.com with "contest" in the subject. That's all you have to do to be entered in the contest.

Extra entry if you add Mystery Writing is Murder to your blog roll (and if you give me your blog address, I'll add yours to mine.) Just mention the add on your entry email. If my blog is already on your blog roll, let me know that, too (and tell me if I'm not reciprocating and I'll fix it!)

Extra, extra entry if you pre-order Delicious and Suspicious. No receipt necessary, just make a mention on your email. Remember that it's under my pen name, Riley Adams.

Pre-order your copy of Delicious and Suspicious at:

Indie Bound Barnes and Noble Amazon Borders Mystery Lovers Bookshop

For the Kindle edition, click here.

That's it! Good luck, y'all.