Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some Finger Lickin’ Reviews, a Guest Post, and a Cover

Please join me at Confessions of a Mystery Novelist for my guest post with Margot Kinberg: 8 Ways to Keep Your Series From Going Stale.

I’ve got a guest post this morning at the Book Resort: Nancy, Trixie, Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot…and Me.

I want to thank Mason Canyon at Thoughts in Progress and Diane at The Book Resort and Hart Johnson at Confessions of a Watery Tart for their generous reviews of Finger Lickin’ Dead. Giveaway: A signed copy of Finger Lickin' Dead: http://tinyurl.com/3j7rfcr

And I’ve got a new cover. :)

Publishing is funny…it’s very, very slow. Painfully slow. Then suddenly, everything moves at the speed of light. :) Here’s the cover for my November 1 release, Hickory Smoked Homicide: Hickory Smoked Homicide

Thanks so much, everyone, for all your support and encouragement! I really do appreciate it. :) What do you think of the cover?