Thursday, April 15, 2010

And I'm Even at *Another* Place Today...

Actually, I'm at 3 different blogs today. :) So, let me go ahead and link to them all, here. My post is up at A Good Blog is Hard to Find, where I'm talking about stock characters today--why they're useful and putting a fresh spin on them. I'm also on today at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen, where I give some spring cleaning tips for the kitchen (y'all know I'm currently obsessed with spring cleaning.) In addition, I'm at This Business of Writing for a look at online platforms and why it's important to have them (even if you're unpublished or an aspiring writer.) I think Patrick's posts usually pop up a little later in the morning, Eastern Standard Time. And.....I think that's definitely enough out of me today for the blogging world! Hope everyone has a great Thursday.