Friday, July 31, 2009

Tomorrow is My Release Day!

Desperately Searching And today I’m making a guest appearance at Marybeth Geer-Smith’s blog, Desperately Searching for My Inner Mary Poppins.

It’s a Gnome-Approved interview. :)

Hope y’all will pop over and visit me there.

Book Release Parties:

I know plenty of authors who have awesome book release parties. My friends Jim and Joyce Lavene recently had one at their son's restaurant with a band and everything.

I decided not to do anything, myself. Parties where I or my book are the center of attention should be something fun, but I'm just too introverted to have a good time. Instead, I'm looking forward to a pretty busy promotional schedule--I'm going to be giving interviews, doing guest posts, and generally hanging out a lot online. This is perfect for me. Besides, I'm in the middle of polishing up my manuscript for my next deadline.

One thing I am interested in is a Twitter party. I keep hearing about them, know you text back and forth using the # key, but I don't totally understand. Maybe for my next release?